We're here to introduce Kùzu 0.0.8, which is a minor bug-fix release together with some performance optimizations:
- Fixed a major bug in COPY on large datasets. PR 1963
- Implemented the TopK optimization, significantly enhancing the performance of queries that involve ORDER BY and LIMIT clauses. We will delve deeper into this optimization in a blog post. PR 1949
- WITH clause (CTE) rewriter. We avoid the evaluation of node and rel in CTE projection if it's not needed for further processing. PR 1956
- Updated our Rust doc with converting query result to arrow arrays.
- Fixed the size allocated for boolean values to match the size of the bit-packed data. PR 1953
For more detailed information about the changes in this release, please see here.